Habonim - High pressure ball valves
On the small-sized high-pressure valves, a differential pressure of up to 414 bar can be achieved
The larger sizes can, using Habonim's Hybrid seats consisting of a metal wreath with polymer embedded, machined to a single unit, handle a differential pressure of up to 255 bar
All valves meet ASME B16.34 on pressure-bearing parts
Several of the high pressure valves are fire tested and approved according to API 607 and ISO 10497, further they are approved by DNV for marine applications
• Reduced and full drill sizes
• From DN8 to DN200
• ANSI B16.34 Class 1500, Class 2500 (depending on size and specifications)
• -60 ° C to + 260 ° C
• Flanges, Threads (NPT, BSPT, BSPP), Welding transmitter (BW, SW) Clamps, among others.
• Housing: Stainless steel 316 / 316L, Steel ASTM A350 LF2, Steel A105, among others.
• Seat: PVDF, DELRIN, CF PEEK, VIRGIN PEEK, PCTFE, Hybrid seat (select models only), among others.
• PED 97/23 / EC, PED 2014/68 / EU Module H
• ATEX 94/9 / EC
• IEC 61508-2 SIL 2/3
• Hand operated, gear, pneumatic or electric actuator
The valve is available in numerous setups, let's find the valve for your particular need