Touchless radar level measurement with encapsulated antenna system.
Used for continuous level measurement of fluids in containers and tanks.
Measuring range up to 35 m.
Accurate level measurement.
- Level measurement of water, wastewater and aggressive liquids (DC value> 2).
- Accuracy ± 2 mm.
- Measurement is unaffected by process pressure, temperature and gases.
- Used for liquids in all industries.
- All types of storage and process tanks as well as fiberglass and plastic containers.
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Low impact on the accuracy of temperature variations or high pressure / vacuum.
- Independent of varying gas concentrations and different gases.
- Unaffected by noise and strong air turbulence.
- Microwaves are not dampened by dust or vapor particles.
- Can be mounted outside on plastic containers and measured through the tank top
- Media-affected parts are made in PP and process gasket in FPM material.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen