Touch-free radar level measurement with horn antenna or fixed 2 ”standpipe.
Suitable for continuous level measurement including in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
Measuring range up to 35 m and process temperature between -60 ... + 400 ° C.
Accurate level measurement.
- Level measurement of liquids and solids in all industries (DC value> 2).
- Accuracy ± 8 mm.
- Used in process plants with e.g. biogas, cellulose, water, wastewater, reactor, gasoline and oil.
- All types of storage and process tanks with high temperatures.
- Measurement is unaffected by process pressure, temperature and gases.
Suitable for measuring under difficult conditions.
- Used in process plants under difficult conditions such as troubled surfaces, agitators, obstructions and measurement in standpipes.
- Low impact on the accuracy of temperature variations or high pressure / vacuum.
- Independent of varying gas concentrations and different gases.
- Unaffected by noise and strong air turbulence.
- Microwaves are not dampened by dust or vapor particles.
- Antennas and media-affected parts are made of highly resistant materials such as 316L, Hastelloy C22, PTFE or enamel coated.
Easy to commission and service.
- Can be mounted and adjusted without having to fill or empty the container.
- Easy setting with display, PC software or HART® terminal.
Contact our expert
Martin Søvind Jensen